Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Cornfield!

As I was traveling today, I happened to see a cornfield that hadn't been harvested and was still (somewhat) standing. I had been trying to think of how to do a Christmas blog that was corn-related, and I decided that was as good an idea as any! After I noticed the field, I wished I had worn my Children of the Corn shirt but sadly, had left it at home. If only Sarah had been there to draw some pictures.....

Anyway, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2008 has been a busy year in the cornfield and 2009 looks to be even busier with the 25th anniversary, more interviews, and a few projects lined up that, if all goes well, we hope you all will be very happy about! And as always, we will continue to keep you posted on updates and any new Children of the Corn information as it comes our way.